Report Format

Help for Report Format

Search Options

Help for Show Lists

My Lists

My Settings

LISTSERV.NEU.EDU (361 Lists)

Check All | Uncheck All

[Previous] [1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7] [8]

List NamesAscending

List Descriptions

UGRAD-GAMES

USABLE-PRIVACY-READING-GROUP
Usable Privacy Reading Group
Usable Privacy Reading Group
WCCP-UPDATES

WENGLAB
wenglab
wenglab
WIDGET

WWP-ENCODING
WWP TEI encoding seminar series discussion list
# access control
# ------ -------
#
# This is intended to allow text/plain, text/xml, or whatever,
# but reject any binary attachment
#
#
# Review-- defines who is allowed to see the list of
# members of this list.
# On the one hand, we'd like anyone who wants to know whose on this
# list for any intelligent reason to be able to get this
# information. On the other hand, we don't want to give spammers an
# easy way to collect a bunch of valid e-mail addresses. Here we
# compramise by setting it so that any WWP staffer here at Northeastern
# can see who is a member of this list.
#

# distribution
# ------------
# We use the defaults of most distribution keywords, particularly:
# Daily-Threshold-- 50
# Ack-- No
# Digest-- Yes,Same,Daily
# Mail-Via-- DISTRIBUTE
# Newsgroups-- None
# Prime-- Yes
# Sender-- List, I think
# Reply-to= List,Respect

# error handling
# ----- --------

# list maintenance
# ---- -----------
#

# security
# --------

# subscription
# ------------

# other
# -----

This list provides a discussion forum for particpants in WWP
seminars on TEI encoding. While the primary focus of the list is
TEI encoding, other issues around digital projects in the
humanities are also welcome.
WWP-L
WWP discussion list
This list is for the Women Writers Project at Northeastern
University. The Women Writers Project focuses on women writing in
English before (approximately) 1830. The list focuses on those texts
which are available from the WWP; issues in teaching and researching
texts by early women writers; topics concerning electronic text
encoding in general, the TEI Guidelines, and the WWP application of
them; and suggestions for other texts that the Women Writers Project
might make available.
XD-ALUMNI
XD-Alumni
XD-Alumni
XD-NEW-STUDENTS
XD-New-Students
XD-New-Students
XD-STUDENTS
XD-Students
XD-Students
XD-STUDENTS-FALL2018

[Previous] [1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7] [8]

Help for Lists per Page

LISTSERV.NEU.EDU