Report Format

Help for Report Format

Search Options

Help for Show Lists

My Lists

My Settings

LISTSERV.NEU.EDU (253 Lists)

Check All | Uncheck All

[Previous] [1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [Next]

List NamesAscending

List Descriptions

OFFICE_OF_THE_CIO
Office_of_the_CIO
Office_of_the_CIO
OFFICE_OF_THE_CISO
Office_of_the_CISO
Office_of_the_CISO
OFFICE_OF_THE_CTO
Office_of_the_CTO
Office_of_the_CTO
OIS

PERSISTENCEADVISINGNETWORK

PHARMSCIRESEARCHERS
PharmSciResearchers
PharmSciResearchers
PHDCP
PhD Counseling Psychology
PhD Counseling Psychology
PHDCPALUMNI
PhDCPAlumni
PhDCPAlumni
PHDSP
PhD School Psychology
PhD School Psychology
PHI
Personal Health Informatics
Personal Health Informatics
PHI-SEMINAR

PHI-STUDENTS
PHI Students
Students involved with the Personal Health Informatics Program at
Northeastern University.
PHILAND_RELIGION_DEPARTMENTMEMBE
Department Members
Department Members
PHILANNOUNCE
philannounce
philannounce
PHILOSOPHYANDRELIGION
philosophyandreligion
philosophyandreligion
PHYSDPT_NTTFACULTY

PICK-MY-BRAIN-SEMINAR
pick-my-brain-seminar
pick-my-brain-seminar
POLICYSCHOOLUPDATES

POPHEALTH

PPEANNOUNCE
ppeannounce
ppeannounce
PRELAW

PUTNAM2015

QUALTRICS_USER_GROUP

RAVE_USERGROUP
RAVE_USERGROUP
RAVE_USERGROUP
RCAC
Research Computing Committee mailing list
Research Computing Committee mailing list
RCN-ECS
rcn-ecs
The official list serve for the Research Coordinated Network for Evolution in Changing Seas
RESEARCH960ALL

RESEARCH960FOO

RSL

RXALUM

RXCEMA

SAIL_EDUCATORS

SALESFORCESTUDENTGROUP
salesforcestudentgroup
salesforcestudentgroup
SEATTLE_STUDENTS
Seattle_Students
Seattle_Students
SER-LLC
SER-LLC
SER-LLC
SHARE
share
share
SHARE_PARTNERS
SHARE_partners
SHARE_partners
SMOG_USERS

SOCL_UNDERGRADUATE
SOCL_Undergraduate
SOCL_Undergraduate
SOURCE
SOURCE
SOURCE
SSC-USER-GROUP

STUDENTORGANIZATIONS

SY_CSDC

TAPAS-ADVISORS

T_TT_FACULTY_ALL
T_TT_FACULTY_ALL
T_TT_FACULTY_ALL
UGRAD-GAMES

WCCP-UPDATES

WIDGET

WWP-ENCODING
WWP TEI encoding seminar series discussion list
access control
------ -------
#
# This is intended to allow text/plain, text/xml, or whatever,
# but reject any binary attachment
#
#
# Review-- defines who is allowed to see the list of
# members of this list.
# On the one hand, we'd like anyone who wants to know whose on this
# list for any intelligent reason to be able to get this
# information. On the other hand, we don't want to give spammers an
# easy way to collect a bunch of valid e-mail addresses. Here we
# compramise by setting it so that any WWP staffer here at Northeastern
# can see who is a member of this list.
#

distribution
------------
# We use the defaults of most distribution keywords, particularly:
# Daily-Threshold-- 50
# Ack-- No
# Digest-- Yes,Same,Daily
# Mail-Via-- DISTRIBUTE
# Newsgroups-- None
# Prime-- Yes
# Sender-- List, I think
# Reply-to= List,Respect

error handling
----- --------

list maintenance
---- -----------
#

security
--------

subscription
------------

other
-----

This list provides a discussion forum for particpants in WWP
seminars on TEI encoding. While the primary focus of the list is
TEI encoding, other issues around digital projects in the
humanities are also welcome.
WWP-L
Northeastern University Women Writers Project
This list is for the Women Writers Project at Northeastern University.
The Women Writers Project focuses on women writing in English
before (approximately) 1830. The list focuses on those texts
which are available from the WWP, issues in teaching and
researching texts by early women writers, and suggestions for
other texts that the Women Writers Project might make available.

[Previous] [1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [Next]

Help for Lists per Page

LISTSERV.NEU.EDU