Print

Hi all,

We will be running our BEACHES (Bridging Each Applicant’s Chances for Higher Ed Success) program again this summer, June 2-5. This program is an all-expense paid, 3-day boot camp on demystifying the graduate school application process for students from marginalized backgrounds who might not otherwise have access to this kind of information. A link to the website where students can find out more and apply is here: https://cos.northeastern.edu/beaches/.

Applications are due March 15.

Can you please share these promotional materials across your network?

In particular, if you have colleagues at minority serving institutions, it would be wonderful if you would make a special effort to share these directly with those colleagues as well as through your social media outlets.

Thanks!
The BEACHES Team

A. Randall Hughes, PhD
Associate Dean for Equity, College of Science
Professor, Marine and Environmental Science
Northeastern University
Marine Science Center
430 Nahant Rd.
Nahant, MA 01908

(617) 373-2419

Pronouns: she, her, hers

To unsubscribe from the RCN-ECS list, click the following link:
https://listserv.neu.edu/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=RCN-ECS