Print

Hello everyone,

Thanks to all who attended yesterday’s meeting to discuss the possibility of more formally organizing “Boston DH.” (Agenda & Notes<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1A9InpYi-IuGCO205rDphwffZASPH-Nmfz0PmBNhVfvM/edit?usp=sharing>) We had a productive discussion around what we might want to see from an organization, what might be reasonably accomplished, and the possibilities of a governance structure. We hope to find another time to meet so that we can continue our conversation, develop a mission statement, and hopefully begin to organize.

Please respond to this doodle poll with some preferred times. It would be helpful if you submitted your responses with your name and institution “Kaylen Dwyer (Tufts University)” so that I can select a time that will be most representative. Once I select a time, I will send out the meeting details to the entire listserv.

https://doodle.com/meeting/participate/id/dL5PkzDe

I look forward to continuing this conversation with you all in a few weeks!

Best,
Kaylen

--
Kaylen Dwyer