Thank you for subscribing to the NU-RES Quarterly. Attached is our inaugural issue. We sincerely hope you find it useful. Please feel free to distribute the newsletter to any of your colleagues and encourage them to subscribe (link available on cover page or send an email to Morgan Fielding, [log in to unmask]). If you have any ideas for future articles, updates or announcements, or would like to contribute as an author, please reach out to Paula Robinson ([log in to unmask]).

Thank you.

Sincerely,

Jeff Seo

NU-RES

To unsubscribe from the RESEARCH-USERS list, click the following link:
https://listserv.neu.edu/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=RESEARCH-USERS