Boston College is excited to welcome David Jones Society members and Cambridge University digital humanities librarians for a TEI workshop in which attendees will learn the basics of text encoding using digitized materials from John J. Burns Library's David Jones collection. At the moment, we are gauging interest in participation. Attendees will need to commit to the entire workshop (4/3/24 afternoon-4/5/2024 afternoon). Closer to April, we will provide details and registration information to those who express interest. There will also be a public talk and display of materials from the Jones archive to accompany the workshops that workshop participants and non-participants can attend.

David Jones (1895-1974) was a Welsh artist and poet. The Burn's Jones collection includes a range of written and visual materials. Learn more: https://bit.ly/3QaVttF

Unfortunately, there will be a limited number of participants for the whole workshop so please fill out the form below if you are interested so we can give priority to people who have expressed interest in advance (though be aware not everyone who fills out the form will be able to participate).

--
Catherine Enwright

Instructional Design Assistant | Boston College Center for Digital Innovation and Learning
PhD student, English Literature | Boston College