Hi folks,

I found out Brandeis is still paying for https://bostondh.org/. Before we return the domain and the site goes away I thought I would let this group know. It looks like the website has not been active since 2016.

Please contact me directly if you would like the domain or to archive the website in the next few days so we can make a decision.

Best,

Matthew
--
Matthew Sheehy (he/him)

A button with "Hear my name" text for name playback in email signature

Brandeis National Committee University Librarian
Brandeis University
[log in to unmask] | 781-736-4642

To unsubscribe from the BOSTONDH list, click the following link:
https://listserv.neu.edu/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=BOSTONDH