Print

Hi all:

I’m excited to announce that Leventhal Map & Education Center (LMEC) is hiring for the position of UX/UI Developer for the Allmaps platform.

Allmaps is an open-source, web-based platform for creating, curating, and viewing georeferenced maps. We’re looking for an experienced and creative UX/UI developer who can both design and implement user interfaces to help us refine existing features in the Allmaps platform and incorporate design feedback from user testing.

This position is renewable on a task-by-task basis. We ask applicants to propose their own fee structure. In general, we anticipate it will entail about 300 hours of work at $100/hour.

For full consideration, please submit applications by Wednesday, October 18. We will continue to review applications on a rolling basis until the position is filled. Learn more and apply today at https://www.leventhalmap.org/about/jobs/allmaps-ux-ui-developer/.

Don’t hesitate to reach out to me ([log in to unmask]) and Bert Spaan ([log in to unmask]) with any questions!

All best,

Ian Spangler (he/him)

Assistant Curator of Digital & Participatory Geography

Leventhal Map & Education Center at the Boston Public Library