Print

Dear all,

This is just a reminder that the NULab's spring conference is coming up!
Please join us on *April 21* in Raytheon Amphitheater
<https://goo.gl/maps/cBgBkEiY2tGACHsUA> on the Northeastern Boston campus,
or by Zoom. See the event page
<https://cssh.northeastern.edu/nulab/conference-2023/> for more details. If
you will be joining in person, please *RSVP
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScP88ijhAY0mPUlEhKH3YsnsbHQKzaGZvFtzU75NW3F9Fb-QA/viewform?usp=sf_link>*
by
*tomorrow, April 14.*

We hope to see you there!