Print

Hi Morgan/whoever is monitoring this list,

When I click the application link for the August training workshop, it says
the following:

"The form Application for the RCN-ECS Training & Integration workshop (Due:
March 22) is no longer accepting responses.
Try contacting the owner of the form if you think this is a mistake."

I'm not sure whether this is happening to others, but it might be worth
looking into.

Thanks very much!

Sarah