Print

Reminder: the deadline to apply to participate in the NEH-funded Legal
Literacies for Text Data Mining, Cross-Border
<https://update.lib.berkeley.edu/2022/08/16/uc-berkeley-library-and-internet-archive-co-directing-project-to-help-text-data-mining-researchers-navigate-cross-border-legal-and-ethical-issues/>
(LLTDM-X) is *5 p.m. PST November 4, 2022.*

Application:
https://forms.gle/nqU95DqPYfFySZJu6

Please see more details below.

Stacy Reardon (she/her)
Literatures and Digital Humanities Librarian

Find the best library resources for literary studies!
https://guides.lib.berkeley.edu/subject-guide/english