Print

Hello --

We're looking for a postdoc for our new OCR/book history/DH work at Northeastern. Are you interested, or do you know of anyone who might be interested, in getting into the intersection of digital humanities with NLP, vision, and similar fields of machine learning?

You can read more details and apply here:
https://northeastern.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/inviteonly/job/Boston-MA-Main-Campus/Postdoctoral-Research-Associate_R103822

The ad says the position is renewable for a second year, but a third year would be possible. Also, the salary information disappeared when they ported the ad to the new HR system in February. We would pay $82,000/year plus benefits and travel funds. Please get in touch with me if you have any questions about the job, the project, or Northeastern.

Thanks,
David Smith

NULab for Texts, Maps, and Networks
Khoury College of Computer Sciences
Northeastern University

To unsubscribe from the BOSTONDH list, click the following link:
https://listserv.neu.edu/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=BOSTONDH