[With apologies for cross-posting. Please share widely.]

CenterNet is very excited to share the news that Day of DH 2022 will take place Thursday April 28 on Twitter, with the hashtag #dayofdh2022. It is the 10th anniversary of the event! This year, digital humanists are encouraged to communicate what they do on Twitter, to share with the global community more about the people behind DH projects, teaching, data, and collaborations, and to organize events that bring our local communities together. We are adopting the theme of “the diversity of DH.” We hope that you can join us to share what you do as a digital humanist, how and what you have been doing in DH, and how you are leading your lives in a changed world. How might DH help in times like these?

What are you working on? Is there a project you love or want to disseminate to a wider public? What is going on in your day? How are you adjusting to changed circumstances? And what comes next?

Please join us by using the hashtag: #DayofDH2022. Day of DH will begin at midnight UTC+14 and end at 11:59 UTC-12.

See you on the 28th!

More information about Day of DH is on the CenterNet website: https://dhcenternet.org/initiatives/day-of-dh/2022

To unsubscribe from the BOSTONDH list, click the following link:
https://listserv.neu.edu/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=BOSTONDH