(You received this message because you are a registered user of MCX (http://mcx.space) - an open-source Monte Carlo photon transport simulator - and had indicated that you wanted to be notified for future updates in your registration form. If you are no longer interested in this software, please feel free to click on the unsubscribe link at the bottom of this email. In that case, we apologize for the inconvenience.)

Dear MCX/MMC users,

I am honored to be invited to give a talk next Monday (May 10th at noon EDT, or 9AM PDT) at JBO's hot-topics webinar dedicated to open-source Monte Carlo photon simulators. I will be giving a brief review on the 12-year development of our MCX project. I will also use the opportunity to make an announcement for a major new addition (to be revealed!) to our MCX simulation platform. Drs. Fabrizio Martelli from University of Florence and Lothar Lilge from University of Toronto will also present their most recent works related to MC simulation. Drs. Steve Jacques and Brian Pogue will be moderating the webinar.

To join this free webinar, please register by clicking on the below link

https://my.demio.com/ref/vM8mTkrAVC2MnHAQ

I look forward to seeing you at this wonderful forum organized by Dr. Brian Pogue, Editor-in-Chief of JBO.

Also, as I mentioned in my previous announcement, we (Fabrizio, Lothar and I) also cordially invite you to consider submitting a paper for an upcoming JBO special issue to celebrate the 30-yr of achievements made by open-source MC simulators, beginning with the publication of MCML (Lihong Wang, Scott Prahl, and Steve Jacques)! This special issue will be accepting submission in Sep this year. See official link of this special issue at

https://www.spiedigitallibrary.org/journals/journal-of-biomedical-optics/call-for-papers?SSO=1#30YearsofOpenSourceMonteCarloCodesinBiomedicalOptics

If you have any questions related to this special issue, feel free to let me know.

Cheers

Qianqian