Print

Hi René Clark

Pardon me if you find this silly. when you say, "If you have a paper (or
papers) you feel fits this theme well, please suggest as many as you wish",
do you mean the papers I wrote (which is 0, FYI) or the papers I read in
journals, written by others?

Kindly let me know at your earliest convenience!

--
Thank you
Yours truly