Print

Hello RCN-ECS!

I am reaching out to advertise a new Twitter conference taking place this
summer! The conference is being put together by the Temporal Genomics
working group, which is funded by the RCN-ECS to review best practices in
population genomics with temporal samples. This conference is meant to
complement the ongoing temporal genomics seminar series and give even more
researchers an opportunity to share and discuss their work in an informal
setting.

The Twitter conference will take place *July 7-9, 2021*. Participants will
be invited to condense their current research into a ~5-7 tweet thread
(1,400-1,960 characters). Each presenter will be given thirty minutes (15
minutes for presentation tweets and a 15 minute "live" Q&A session).

If you are interested in presenting, please use this Google Form
<https://forms.gle/mmLZ5V4WpcHkmQg99> to submit your presentation title, a
200-word abstract, and other accompanying information. The abstract
deadline will close *Monday, June 7, 2021 (11:59 PM Eastern time)*.

For more information on both the upcoming Twitter conference and ongoing
seminar series (the next talk is this Thursday!) please visit our website:
https://tempgenomics- <https://tempgenomics-rcn.github.io/website/>rcn
<https://tempgenomics-rcn.github.io/website/>.github.io/website/
<https://tempgenomics-rcn.github.io/website/>.

Best,