Print

Hi René,

I registered for this virtual seminar series, filling the two forms but I have not received the zoom link.
Is it normal ?? Should I do something else ?

Thank you for your help and have a very nice day !!

Anne-Laure

><((((9>   ><((((9>   ><((((9>   ><((((9>

Anne-Laure Ferchaud, PhD

Postdoctoral researcher

Département de Biologie
Laboratoire du Dr Louis Bernatchez
Institut de Biologie Intégrative et des Systèmes (IBIS)
Pavillon Charles-Eugène Marchand 1030 rue de la Médecine
Université Laval
Québec (Québec)
G1V 0A6
Canada