Print

Hello RCN-ECS!

We wanted to advertise a new seminar series organized by the MarineOmics
working group. Our working group is funded by the RCN-ECS to promote
reproducible and robust genomic research in evolutionary biology and marine
science.

We are hosting a series of virtual Q & A panel seminars with 3-5 experts on
topics ranging from RADseq, population genomics with WGS, and
transcriptomics. Panelists will discuss each topic, with questions coming
from the working group and the audience. Seminars are every two weeks, on
Fridays from 11:00am-12:15pm US Central Time*.* *Our first panel seminar on
GBS/RADseq is at 11am CST on Friday May 7. *

For more information on the seminar series and to register for talks,
please visit our website: https://marineomics.github.io/

All are welcome! Please forward on to interested folks outside of the RCN.

Best,

Katherine Silliman, Sam Bogan, and the MarineOmics working group

Katherine Silliman, Ph.D.
Postdoctoral Fellow
School of Fisheries, Aquaculture, and Aquatic Science
Auburn University
https://ksilliman.weebly.com/