From: Boston and New England Digital Humanities <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Kate Boylan <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Friday, September 24, 2021 at 10:23 AM
To: "[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Hiring: Digital Commonwealth Operations Manager

Hello all,

Please share widely! Digital Commonwealth is hiring an Operations Manager; job description and application details are attached.

I am happy to answers any/all questions.

Many thanks,
Kate Boylan
Board President, Digital Commonwealth

--
Please note that for Fall 2021, the Archives is open, but we strongly encourage booking an appointment. Click here to book an appointment with me<https://libcal.wheatoncollege.edu/appointments/kate_boylan>!

Kate Boylan '04
Director, Archives and Digital Initiatives
Pronouns: she/her/hers
Madeleine Clark Wallace Library<https://wheatoncollege.edu/academics/library/>, 203 (First Mezzanine)
Wheaton College<https://wheatoncollege.edu/>
26 E. Main Street, Norton, Massachusetts 02766
o: 508-286-5821 | c: 617-780-4450
@WallaceLibrary<https://twitter.com/WallaceLibrary> | /wallacelibrary<https://www.instagram.com/wallacelibrary/>
Chat with a Librarian<https://chat.wallacelibrary.org/>

<https://www.instagram.com/wallacelibrary/>