Print

Happy new year, DH-WoGeM!

Things have started off on a good foot so far, with the DH-WoGeM poster getting quite good marks on the DH 2020 reviews. I’ll write a brief response, but it seems pretty safe to say that we should be able to make it to Ottawa!

Our next conversation will be the quarterly parenthood call, on January 31st from 12-1:30 Eastern, 11-12:30 central, and 9-10:30 Pacific, at https://stanford.zoom.us/j/268476153.

If you’re interested in scheduling a new conversation topic, please let me know!

Now that we’re in the same year as March 2020, just a reminder that we’re also looking to collect “love letters” to a piece of DH (broadly defined) scholarship that’s mattered to you, from women and gender minorities. The letters don’t need to be long, but we’re hoping that collectively they could form a kind of annotated bibliography of significant DH work. If you’d be up for writing one, or know someone who might (this could be an accessible publication for grad students to do), all the details are here: http://www.dhwogem.org/annotated-bibliography/

Cheers,
Quinn