Hello all!

Just a quick reminder that we are delighted to invite proposals for the second annual Connecticut Digital Humanities Conference. After a vibrant and engaging inaugural conference earlier this year at Trinity College, we are going virtual for 2021! CTDH 2021 will take place over the month of February 2021, with virtual sessions every Friday afternoon. The conference will end with an art+feminism Wikipedia edit-a-thon the first week of March being organized by Trinity College in collaboration with the Wikimedia Foundation and the Connecticut Digital Archive.

CTDH endeavors to bring together a network of DH practitioners committed to advancing collaborative scholarship in digital humanities research and pedagogy across the New England region. CTDH provides individuals across New England who are interested in digital humanities with an opportunity to learn new techniques and skills, hear about their colleagues’ DH projects, and become part of a vibrant and diverse community of scholars and practitioners. We welcome proposals that address digital humanities & teaching, especially with undergraduates.

Do you have a new DH project? Are you in the throes of one, and unsure of its destiny? CTDH is an opportunity for getting feedback, developing skills, or sharing your work with other researchers and teachers across New England.

We invite contributions from faculty researchers, unaffiliated scholars, librarians, technologists, and undergraduate and graduate students. We encourage those proposing sessions to consider formats beyond the traditional 20-minute paper panel, such as roundtables, multi-speaker panels, lightning talks, and digital demonstrations. Proposals should be less than 300 words in length and should describe the 1) proposed topic; 2) session format; 3) requested time length; 4) names and affiliations of participants; and 4) anticipated audience for the session.

Proposals are due December 15, 2020. Presenters will be notified of acceptance by early January. More information, including where to submit the proposal, can be found on the CTDH website.

Conference Committee

Lyndsay Bratton, Connecticut College

Catherine DeRose, Yale University

Anke Finger, University of Connecticut

Jason Jones, Trinity College

Tom Scheinfeldt, University of Connecticut

Rachel Schnepper, Wesleyan University

Andrew White, Wesleyan University

To unsubscribe from the BOSTONDH list, click the following link:
https://listserv.neu.edu/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=BOSTONDH