Print

Hi, Boston DH,

The BC Digital Scholarship Group is pleased to announce our Fall 2020 workshop series. This semester, all of our workshops will be online, and we are offering a mix of asynchronous and synchronous sessions. Please register via the event link to receive a Zoom invite for synchronous sessions. You can also find a list of workshops on the attached flyer.

We hope to see you there!
Sarah

--
Sarah Melton (she/her/hers)
Head of Digital Scholarship

NOTE: BC Libraries are closed due to COVID-19, and most staff are working remotely. Library instruction and meetings will take place via Google Hangouts Meet or Zoom.

To unsubscribe from the BOSTONDH list, click the following link:
https://listserv.neu.edu/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=BOSTONDH