Print

Dear colleagues,

Trusting that you will be pleased, I contact you to inform you that the
Meta journal (https://humanitiesforchange.org/journal/) of the
international network Humanities for Change (
https://humanitiesforchange.org/ and https://hfc.hypotheses.org/) is
looking for scholars who would like to join the Editorial Board or to
express their availability as peer-reviewers in the double-blind
peer-review.

Meta intends to tackle the most important challenges of humanistic
knowledge with a metadisciplinary approach, following three main strands:

   - digital and public humanities;
   - humanities and didactic innovations;
   - humanities and corporate work.

It is sufficient that you are an expert in one of these fields, e.g.
literature, history, art, philosophy, etc., in order to apply. Here you can
find the form to fill in if you are interested:
https://forms.gle/4fdt8EjE7Uoa5W4Y9.

I would also like to remind you that the call for papers of the first issue
is online (with a deadline on November 1, 2020), and is entitled: "The
STEAM paradigm: a “copernican revolution” in teaching?". You can read it
here: https://humanitiesforchange.org/journal/.

In the hope that the journal will be of your interest and that you will be
able to take part in the project, do not hesitate to write to
[log in to unmask] for any need or report.

On behalf of Humanities for Change,
Marco Sartor
President of the Steering Committee
University of Parma

--
*Humanities for Change*
A network for the future of the humanities