Colleagues,

The Harvard Graduate School of Education (HGSE) is currently recruiting for the position of Project Manager for the Black Teacher Archives. Salary range is linked within the job posting. You can read more about this initiative on the HGSE website.

While the Project Manager will work very closely with the HGSE Gutman Library and the Radcliffe Institute Schlesinger Library, this role will report directly to Dr. Givens, principal investigator and faculty member at HGSE.

Please let me know if anyone comes to mind and thank you in advance for sharing the word about this opportunity with others.​ I am not the hiring manager, but work at Gutman Library and am happy to answer or forward any questions that I can.​

Thank you,

Rebecca Martin

Rebecca Y. Martin (she/her)

Associate Director, Scholarly Communication and Collections Librarian

Gutman Library

Harvard Graduate School of Education

@gutman_library

Book a Scholarly Communication or Digital Scholarship consultation with me through my online scheduler.

To unsubscribe from the BOSTONDH list, click the following link:
https://listserv.neu.edu/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=BOSTONDH