Dear colleagues,

The MIT Programs in Digital Humanities have just announced a new call for applications for a one-year Mellon Postdoctoral Fellowship in Digital Humanities to begin on September 1, 2020. We welcome applications especially from those working on computational or digital research in any of the specified recruitment areas: African American Studies, History, Linguistics, Musicology and Music Theory, Philosophy, and Theater and Performance Studies.

If you know any recent PhD's in these fields still seeking employment in the coming academic year, please encourage them to apply. Although the position is based in Cambridge, given the current situation, we will consider a remote appointment. Further specifications may be found in the job ad: https://academicjobsonline.org/ajo/fellowship/16438.

Applications should be submitted no later than July 6, 2020 via Academic Jobs Online (Reference #16438).

Please distribute this call widely -- and thank you in advance for your help!

Digital Humanities, Literature, SHASS,  MIT

To unsubscribe from the BOSTONDH list, click the following link:
https://listserv.neu.edu/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=BOSTONDH