Print

As we are all aware, the COVID-19 pandemic is affecting all our universities and institutions in very difficult ways.

Given the current circumstances, we are postponing the Boston-Area Digital Scholarship Symposium 2020, originally scheduled for Friday, May 1, 2020 at MIT.

As soon as we are able to resume planning for next Spring, we will be in touch with information about further details for #BDSS2021.

Effective immediately, we are closing our call for posters. We have already received a number of excellent poster submissions, and we will be reaching out immediately to those authors with next steps.

MIT’s official policies in response to COVID-19 can be found at http://mit.edu/covid19/.

If you have any questions feel free to contact us at [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>.

Programs in Digital Humanities  |  Music & Theater Arts

School of Humanities, Arts and Social Sciences