Dear all,

With our apologies, we wanted to let you know that we have canceled the NULab spring conference, scheduled for March 27. We’re very disappointed about this, and sorry for the inconvenience it might cause, but, given the status of COVID-19 responses, it is becoming clear that cancellation of non-essential large public gatherings is rapidly emerging as best practice.

We’re now in discussions with the NULab community concerning the possibility of a smaller virtual “unconference” event and are also looking into publishing some of the conference materials on the NULab website. We’ll make sure to send around updates on those possibilities as soon as we have more information. But, we wanted to announce this cancellation as soon as possible, so that people can adjust their planning.

Please just let me know if you have questions on this!

All my best,

Sarah

Sarah Connell

Assistant Director