Hi,

I’m writing to invite you to an event on Wenworth’s campus on 2/25. I’m working with Simmons University to host a combined Black History Month and Women’s History Month project. We’ll be transcribing the papers of women’s rights activists (for the Library of Congress’s By the People project) to make them searchable in online databases. No experience necessary; support will be provided. There will be refreshments, swag, a suffrage cake, and lots of fun! Feel free to forward this on.

Tuesday, February 25th
10am-3pm (drop in anytime)
CEIS Commons Lobby
More info: http://bit.ly/witwomenshistory

Bring your laptop! We will also have laptops available for use.

Schedule:

10am: Getting Started and National Park Service presentation

11am: Meet the Suffragists: Mary Church Terrell and Anna Dickinson

1pm: Getting Started and National Park Service presentation

2pm: Meet the Suffragists: Mary Church Terrell and Anna Dickinson

Best,

Allison

Allison Lange, PhD
Assistant Professor of History
Wentworth Institute of Technology
allisonklange.com
she/her

To unsubscribe from the BOSTONDH list, click the following link:
https://listserv.neu.edu/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=BOSTONDH