Print

Hi all,

Apologies for the cross-posting.

Digital Humanities Quarterly is hosting a special issue on Black studies titled "Between DH and Me: Black Studies in/for the Rising Digital Humanities Generation." The call for proposals can be found attached as a PDF as well as at this link: http://bit.ly/between-DH-and-me-CFP.

The co-editors for this special issue are Alanna Prince, Cara Marta Messina, and Izetta Autumn Mobley; we are committed to making this process as transparent and accessible to scholars who are early in their career.

Proposals are due tomorrow, January 17th, 2020 and will be submitted through this form: http://bit.ly/between-DH-and-me-proposal-form.

Finally, if you have any questions, please contact us through this form: http://bit.ly/between-DH-and-me-contact

Best,
Cara Marta Messina on behalf of the co-editors of "Between DH and Me"
Alanna Prince, Cara Marta Messina, and Izetta Autumn Mobley

--
Cara Marta Messina [she/her]
PhD candidate + Acafan