Print

The International Image Interoperability Framework (IIIF) is delighted to announce the opening of the Call for Proposals for the 2020 IIIF Conference, to be held in Boston, MA June 1-4. The conference will be co-hosted by Harvard University and the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT).

The CFP is available here: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSd2Fts7cA9dmLzuIytA0awCzpUrtzPzneTR7o47KiOb5mgueg/viewform

We look forward to seeing a wide variety of proposals from new and returning attendees and presenters from a variety of institutions, backgrounds, and experiences. I would personally love to see more presentations of DH projects using IIIF!

All submissions are due by February 3, 2020.

Questions? You can reach us at [log in to unmask].

With many thanks,

The 2020 IIIF Conference Program Committee

To unsubscribe from the BOSTONDH list, click the following link:
https://listserv.neu.edu/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=BOSTONDH