Print

hi everyone,

just want to let you know our GPU MMC (MMCL) paper is published on JBO today at

http://dx.doi.org/10.1117/1.JBO.24.11.115002

check it out!

Also, forgive me for posting a job announcement here - I am currently charing a faculty search to fill 3x openings in our fast-growing Bioengineering Department at Northeastern University (Boston campus) - one of the openings is a joint appointment with Physics dept, see details here

https://careers.hrm.northeastern.edu/cw/en-us/job/501780/assistantassociatefull-professor-bioengineering

we are looking for strong candidates with computation focuses - including, but not limited to, computational-{biophysics, biology, neuro-science, imaging,...}, system-biology, bio-related informatics and data-sciences, and other relevant areas.

If you know someone who might be interested, please help me forward this opportunity. Thanks. We are about start the review process.

If you have any question, feel free to email me.

Qianqian