Print

Dear all,

Apologies for my distraction here, but the extension of the DH 2020 deadline meant I forgot to advertise the physical and mental disability conversation that Tassie had scheduled for this coming Monday. So we’ll look for a time to reschedule it in the near future!

In the meantime, Tuesday is the new deadline for DH 2020, so if you’d like to be a co-author on the poster, please add your name, email, affiliation, and ORCID to the Google Doc: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1uMwOxtnyIWEVPPKxUARFnUpYGxcv8g1iZ0o96LgEgjQ/edit
Also, please mention if you plan to be at DH 2020 in person. I’m happy to add anyone to it who’d like to participate!

Cheers,
Quinn

To unsubscribe from the DH-WOGEM list, click the following link:
https://listserv.neu.edu/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=DH-WOGEM