Print

Dear all,

To follow up on this, the DH-WoGeM “out-of-the-box poster” presentation (featuring a summary of the DH-WoGeM group’s work to date, as “embodied” by Katie McDonough during the poster session and Dr. Cheese Bones the plastic skeleton during the rest of the conference) won a 500 Euro award at DH 2019, and we’ll be putting all the prize money towards a DH-WoGeM reception at DH 2020.

If you’re interested in participating in some sort of joint presentation with other DH-WoGeM folks, please feel free to use this list to help organize! If we can successfully get approved as an ADHO SIG between now and then, we should also be guaranteed a half-day workshop at the conference.

If you’d like to give feedback on the SIG proposal (or anything else we’ve put together so far), it’s linked from the website here: http://www.dhwogem.org/

Cheers,
Quinn