Print

Hi all,

I’ve just posted the write-up of the conversation on happiness, security & compromises: http://www.dhwogem.org/happiness-security/. It includes links to the Postdoctoral Bill of Rights feedback form, as well as an anonymous survey that Jen has put together about conflict in the workplace. I’ve tweeted about all of them (the write-up, and both follow-ups), so please spread the word! And if there’s folks you can pass the survey and feedback form on to who have stories to share, that would be wonderful.

We don’t have a topic or host yet for April. In May I’ll be holding another conversation on becoming a parent, but if anyone has a topic, and/or is willing to volunteer to host in April (it doesn’t take much work, just moderating the discussion and facilitating some of the follow-up), please let me know!

Happy International Women’s Day!

~Quinn

To unsubscribe from the DH-WOGEM list, click the following link:
https://listserv.neu.edu/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=DH-WOGEM