Print

Dear WOGEM-DH:

The postdoctoral laborers group has put together a document that will serve as guidelines for those creating, hiring, applying for, and sustaining postdoctoral positions with a labor component (such as the many DH postdocs proliferating as we speak). The Postdoctoral Bill of Rights is in draft form, and we hope to release it this spring.

We're currently soliciting feedback on the document from anyone who has experience with postdoctoral positions - both those who have been postdocs, and those who have experience supervising or working with postdocs.

Amanda has created this handy form that you can use to provide feedback. It breaks up the document into sections and asks targeted questions. You can take the survey anonymously here:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeawEGQhzKmVr83L3nOnW70gJZJuM4T3csQoiuG-8Y062CPSw/viewform

Please feel free to contact us with any questions. Thanks for your interest!

Hannah Alpert-Abrams
Amanda Henrichs

--
Hannah Alpert-Abrams, PhD