Hi all — Just a quick note to say that we still have spaces available for Tuesday’s DMP workshop, so feel free to come on down!

Best,
Jen

From: "Ferguson, Jen" <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Thursday, January 17, 2019 at 11:04 AM
To: Research-Users <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Data Management Plans workshop Feb. 12

Hello all,

I thought some of you and/or your colleagues might be interested in this upcoming workshop on DMPs:

Date:  Tuesday, February 12th
Time:  10-11:15 AM
Location:  Snell Library Room 422

More info and a registration link are here.

I’ve hosted this a few times now, and folks have generally found it useful and even somewhat…dare I say…fun?

If you’re interested in participating but this time doesn’t work for you, please get in touch.  And if you’d like to schedule a session for your group, I’m happy to set up a time to bring this show on the road to you!

Thanks,
Jen

Jen Ferguson
Research Data Management Librarian
Northeastern University Library
360 Huntington Ave. Boston MA 02115

To unsubscribe from the RESEARCH-USERS list, click the following link:
https://listserv.neu.edu/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=RESEARCH-USERS