Print

Thanks for the info Jen!  Always good to get these important reminders of the services available for our PI’s and administrators….

Joan

From: Research-Users <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of Ferguson, Jen
Sent: Thursday, January 17, 2019 11:04 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Data Management Plans workshop Feb. 12

Hello all,

I thought some of you and/or your colleagues might be interested in this upcoming workshop on DMPs:

Date:  Tuesday, February 12th

Time:  10-11:15 AM

Location:  Snell Library Room 422

More info and a registration link are here.

I’ve hosted this a few times now, and folks have generally found it useful and even somewhat…dare I say…fun?

If you’re interested in participating but this time doesn’t work for you, please get in touch.  And if you’d like to schedule a session for your group, I’m happy to set up a time to bring this show on the road to you!

Thanks,

Jen

Jen Ferguson

Research Data Management Librarian

Northeastern University Library

360 Huntington Ave. | Boston MA 02115

617 373 3853 | j[log in to unmask]

Data Management for Research

To unsubscribe from the RESEARCH-USERS list, click the following link:
https://listserv.neu.edu/cgi-bin/wa?TICKET=NzM3MTA2IGouY3lyQE5PUlRIRUFTVEVSTi5FRFUgUkVTRUFSQ0gtVVNFUlMgIOUYyvtGIj52&c=SIGNOFF

To unsubscribe from the RESEARCH-USERS list, click the following link:
https://listserv.neu.edu/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=RESEARCH-USERS