Hi all,

The mailing list is now open for anyone to sign up (given the lack of upwelling of volunteer moderators), and the website is fixed up a bit (thanks to help from Amanda Visconti!), and I’ve started tweeting out the link to our first conversation in hopes of getting it scheduled in the near future. Feel free to get the word out through your networks, too! Here’s the link with the description and the link to the Google form with potential times: http://www.dhwogem.org/becoming-a-parent/

Many thanks!

~Quinn

To unsubscribe from the DH-WOGEM list, click the following link:
https://listserv.neu.edu/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=DH-WOGEM