If you have not had a chance to complete the RCN survey (https://neu.co1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_4JdGRW8DoNw95M9), please do so by Dec. 1.

On Nov 12, 2019, at 12:14 PM, Hughes, Randall <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Many thanks to those of you who have already completed the Evolution in Changing Seas RCN survey. For those who have not, please see below for a description and the link to the survey.

--------------------

Dear Evolution in Changing Seas RCN member,

I'm Randall Hughes, a marine ecologist from Northeastern University and a member of the Evolution in Changing Seas Research Coordination Network (RCN). On behalf of the RCN, I am conducting a survey to evaluate perceptions of the most important questions in evolutionary biology and marine science. As a member of the RCN listserv, your responses are essential for the survey's success. The entire survey should take less than fifteen minutes to complete. You must be at least 18 years old to participate.

This study has been reviewed and approved by the Northeastern University Institutional Review Board (#16-03-56).

If you have any questions or would prefer to have a printed copy of the survey mailed to you, please email me at [log in to unmask] or call 781 581 7370 x.314.

Link to Evolution in Changing Seas Survey - copy and paste this text into your browser - https://neu.co1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_4JdGRW8DoNw95M9

Regards,

Randall

To unsubscribe from the RCN-ECS list, click the following link:
https://listserv.neu.edu/cgi-bin/wa?TICKET=NzM3NDA1IHJodWdoZXNATk9SVEhFQVNURVJOLkVEVSBSQ04tRUNTIPEWOQNkEUgq&c=SIGNOFF

A. Randall Hughes, Associate Professor
Northeastern University
Marine Science Center
430 Nahant Rd.
Nahant, MA 01908
781 581 7370 x.314
Pronouns: she, her, hers

To unsubscribe from the RCN-ECS list, click the following link:
https://listserv.neu.edu/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=RCN-ECS