Print

Hey Katie,

Just thought I'd mention, if you need anyone to help with instruction on any of the genomics content you're planning on covering, I may be able to help out. I do all kinds of Course-Based Research Experiences instruction on everything from vertebrate genome assembly to clinical variant annotation as well as computing skills (UNIX, Python and SQL) to grads and undergrads so I'm use to teaching this stuff to naive audiences. If you've already got folks lined up, no worries. Just thought I'd mention it.

Cheers,
Nate