Print

Thanks, all, for the input. These questions were generated by participants at the RCN workshop in August, and our goal with the survey was to get a broader perspective on them. Thus, the survey is already serving one of its intended effects of stimulating further conversation and discussion!

Rick, thinking of you an others in CA affected by the fires.

Cheers,
Randall