Hi all,

This is a last minute, but an exciting announcement! Lisa Tagliaferri from the DH Lab is hosting the MIT leg of the Ethical EdTech Edit-a-thon in the MIT DH Lab tomorrow between 2-5 PM. Drop by if/when you can! We look forward to seeing you at the DH Lab  on MIt’s Main campus, 77 Massachusetts Avenue, Cambridge in building 16.635 (https://whereis.mit.edu/).

https://ethicaledtech.info/wiki/Meta:Inaugural_Edit-a-Thon

Activities:

-- Tools working group

Add new tools to the repository, or add use cases, instructions, and reading materials to existing tool pages

How can we improve the template for the page structure?

--Ideas working group

Add articles, questions, and challenges related to ethical approaches to educational technology to our Research page.

New to this topic? Spend the time browsing the tool repository or the collected Research articles and consider sharing useful materials with others.

--Website working group

Develop better site design, layout, branding

Set up templates (so that this appears automatically when new pages are created

Workflow and process for discussion and debate about entries

Nicole Fountain

Administrative Assistant II

Digital Humanities  |  Music & Theater Arts

School of Humanities, Arts and Social Sciences

[log in to unmask]  |  TEL: 617.324.0102

To unsubscribe from the BOSTONDH list, click the following link:
https://listserv.neu.edu/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=BOSTONDH