Hi Nicole,

I’ll join you to the talk tomorrow at 5:30 pm due to another appointment.

Looking forward to it.

Best,
Kurt

On Mar 13, 2019, at 12:34, Nicole Fountain <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

We invite you to join the Digital Humanities at MIT on Thursday, March 14, 2019 at 5:15PM to 7PM in 14E-304, 77 Massachusetts Ave, Cambridge, MA for “Doing DH, Start to Finish”, a talk by Scott B. Weingart, Program Director of Digital Humanities and Core Faculty in Humanities Analytics at Carnegie Mellon University. We hope to see you there!

[log in to unmask]"><image001.jpg>

Nicole Fountain
Administrative Assistant II
Digital Humanities  |  Music & Theater Arts
School of Humanities, Arts and Social Sciences
[log in to unmask]  |  TEL: 617.324.0102

To unsubscribe from the BOSTONDH list, click the following link:
https://listserv.neu.edu/cgi-bin/wa?TICKET=NzM3MTYxIGZlbmR0QE1JVC5FRFUgQk9TVE9OREggIBXXGJPg28wc&c=SIGNOFF

To unsubscribe from the BOSTONDH list, click the following link:
https://listserv.neu.edu/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=BOSTONDH