Hi All,

Wesleyan University in Middletown, CT is currently searching for a STEM/data librarian. The role of  this position is evolving.  Notably, we are looking for someone whose responsibilities include educating and assisting the faculty (and our students) with managing our scientific data.  Also notably, a degree in library science is not required.  An advanced degree (Master’s or Ph.D.) in a STEM discipline will be considered equivalent, as will 2 years’ experience working with science or research data.

The full job posting here: https://careers.wesleyan.edu/postings/7108 .

I would appreciate it if you could share this ad with colleagues you think might be interested. I’m happy to answer any questions, as well.

Thanks!

Rachel

--

Rachel N. Schnepper, PhD

Director of Academic Technology

Wesleyan University

860.685.2763

To unsubscribe from the BOSTONDH list, click the following link:
https://listserv.neu.edu/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=BOSTONDH