Hi all,

I'll be coming to Boston next week to give a talk about my "audiovisual book" in progress about Breaking Bad - the attached poster has the details. For those who haven't heard of it, videographic criticism is a digital humanities approach coming from film & media studies, where using sounds and images to produce scholarship (via "video essays") points toward new rhetorical and argumentative forms - I have an essay in the new Debates in Digital Humanities 2019 along this line. I hope some DH folks can attend the talk (which is otherwise presented through a media studies program).

Best,
Jason

---
Jason Mittell, Professor of Film & Media Culture and American Studies
Chair of Film & Media Culture
Middlebury College
208 Axinn Center
Middlebury, Vermont 05753
(802) 443-3435 / fax: (802) 443-2805
Blog: http://go.middlebury.edu/justtv
To schedule an appointment with me, click here

To unsubscribe from the BOSTONDH list, click the following link:
https://listserv.neu.edu/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=BOSTONDH