(With apologies for cross-posting)

Dear All,

For a piece I am calling "Out of the Field and Into the Woods" that explores the importance of the humanities PhD outside traditional scholarly and classroom activities, please consider sharing your thoughts--to be cited and acknowledged.  Please go to: PhD into the Woods Survey to access a survey, and/or send your ideas to me offline by March 9.  Specific anecdotes and references will be especially valuable to help readers grapple with and move beyond otherwise abstract arguments that characterize training in humanities as  "critical thinking."   Feel free to share the link with your networks.  Many thanks for considering.

All best,

Augusta Rohrbach

To unsubscribe from the BOSTONDH list, click the following link:
https://listserv.neu.edu/cgi-bin/wa?TICKET=NzM3MTI1IGF1Z3VzdGFyb2hyYmFjaEBHTUFJTC5DT00gQk9TVE9OREggIDGauuQhgMmy&c=SIGNOFF

--
Augusta Rohrbach
Thinking Outside the Book