Print

Hello, BostonDH!
Checking in to share an update from the Harvard Library Innovation Lab! Today we’re excited to share Historical Trends, a new way to explore 360 years of U.S. case law made available by the Caselaw Access Project at Harvard Law School. Historical Trends is a way to visualize word usage in court opinions over time.

To learn more and see a few examples, check out our full announcement and Twitter thread!

We're always excited to see any work created with Caselaw Access Project data. If you build or learn something you'd like to share, send it our way!

Best,
Kelly
---
L. Kelly Fitzpatrick
Harvard Library Innovation Lab

To unsubscribe from the BOSTONDH list, click the following link:
https://listserv.neu.edu/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=BOSTONDH