Print

Hello, BostonDH,
I'm writing to share a number of open positions
<https://cyber.harvard.edu/getinvolved/jobs> at the Berkman Klein Center
for Internet & Society <https://cyber.harvard.edu/> at Harvard
University! We're a public interest research center dedicated to
exploring, understanding, and shaping the development of the
digitally-networked environment.

Positions include:

  * Managing Director
    <https://cyber.harvard.edu/story/2018-12/opportunity-managing-director-berkman-klein-center>
  * Director of Public Programming
    <https://cyber.harvard.edu/story/2019-01/opportunity-director-public-programming>
  * Center Administrator
    <https://cyber.harvard.edu/story/2019-01/opportunity-center-administrator>
  * Administrative Assistant
    <https://cyber.harvard.edu/story/2019-01/opportunity-administrative-assistant>

All of these positions are great opportunities to help contribute to the
study of Internet and technology, and shape the work of a cutting edge
academic research institution at many levels. More information about
these jobs and work life at our Center can be found here
<https://cyber.harvard.edu/getinvolved/jobs>.

We would love your help sharing these roles with job-seekers in your
community. Anyone with questions can reach out to me, or
to [log in to unmask]

Thank you!

Best,
Kelly
---
L. Kelly Fitzpatrick, Research Associate
Berkman Klein Center for Internet & Society + Harvard Library Innovation Lab