Print

 Dear all,

(With apologies for cross-posting.)

The DH Hub invites you to join us for dinner and conversation on *Tuesday,
October 22nd from 5-6:30pm in Room 346 in the Curry Student Center at
Northeastern (360 Huntington Ave, Boston, MA 02115)*. Our proposed topic of
discussion is open access in digital humanities work and beyond. What does
it mean to prioritize open access in our work as graduate students,
cultural heritage practitioners, and young professionals? How does open
access fit into models of publishing and production in our fields? How can
we center equity in our conversations and work with open accessibility? We
are interested in hearing your thoughts and discussing this with you!
Pizza, assorted snacks, desserts, and beverages will be served. If you
would like to attend, please RSVP with any dietary restrictions to Laura
Johnson and Mahala Nyberg at our DH Hub email: [log in to unmask]

DH Hub is a collaborative community of graduate students and young
professionals doing DH work in Greater Boston, supported by the Digital
Scholarship Group <https://dsg.neu.edu/> and NULab for Texts, Maps, and
Networks <https://web.northeastern.edu/nulab/> at Northeastern University.
If you are interested in getting in contact with other students and young
professionals working in DH and beyond, you can join our Slack Channel:
https://forms.gle/zR61QoA4zSxU4fWh9.

Lastly, if there is anyone who you think might be interested, please
circulate this message. If you have any questions, please just let us know.

We hope to see you there!

Best,

Laura Johnson
Mahala Nyberg