Print

Good Afternoon everyone….

As you know, there was a revised Roles and Responsibilities matrix developed as part of the I-Team charge over last summer.  The chart was posted to our website in the Administrators Toolbox, but

most recently, we created drop downs based on roles so you can more easily see what tasks are related to the different roles.

If you go to the Administrators Toolbox, select the University Roles and Responsibilities chart from the list;

Selecting the link takes you to the R&R page where you see the roles links…select one, and the tasks related thereto will fan out in a list below:

Remember, the chart specifies if the role is Responsible, Accountable, Consulted, or Informed about the task:

Let me know if you have any questions…..

Joan

Joan M. Cyr, BS, MSM, PMP

Associate Director, Research Operations and Systems

Northeastern University

Research Enterprise Services (NU-RES) | 177 Huntington Avenue | 540-177 | Boston, MA 02115

[log in to unmask] | 617-373-6580

To unsubscribe from the RESEARCH-USERS list, click the following link:
&*TICKET_URL(RESEARCH-USERS,SIGNOFF);